February 25, 2009

Application

Today Dan and I were able to turn in our application, complete with references! We're so thankful we have such amazing friends that are willing to give good (hopefully!) references for us. We're just at the beginning of this journey and I'm expecting it to be long, but totally worth it by the end.

I can't even begin to describe how happy and excited I am about this whole process. I get so emotional when I really think about what we're doing. I'm so thankful we've had these infertility issues the past few years. Otherwise, we probably wouldn't be in this process right now. I can already feel a bond forming with the baby that we will one day adopt. It's such an amazing feeling! We have received the best support from our family and friends - I cannot thank you enough!!

8 comments:

stephschmidt said...

I know I keep saying this, but I am beyond excited for this! Every time I think about this or we talk about it I feel the Spirit so strongly; it usually leads me to tears. I am so so happy for you guys!

Heather said...

I echo the above, Angie, I got tears while reading your words also. I'm so glad for you.

Kristin said...

We'll be thinking of you and praying for you often. Love you guys!

Wendy said...

I can't even tell you guys how happy I am for you! You're going to be the best parents!

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet your baby too! This is so exciting!!

Betsy said...

We are so happy for you! Your baby will be so lucky to have you as parents!

Pat said...

This post was so filled with love it brought tears to my eyes too. I am so excited for you to finally be getting closer to your dream of having a baby--you so deserve it and will be the best parents ever! Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. I love you!

party of four said...

We are so excited for you!! It's amazing how we are given blessings in such different ways...and it's awesome that you already feel that this is what you are supposed to be doing. What a blessing. We are praying for you, and for baby Phelps :)