September 22, 2009

A Phone Call

Words can't quite describe how I'm feeling tonight, but yet I want to write something. Dan and I got an exciting phone call today. Our caseworker called to let us know that a couple has expressed interest in us! I feel such an amazing love for these sweet people, and yet I haven't even met them. I can't begin to imagine the courage they have and the feelings they're facing and I admire them so much for it. I know they might not end up choosing us, but I feel honored that they have even considered us. Please keep these sweet people in your prayers. Even if we're not the path they choose, I want them to make the best decision for themselves. Thank you all for your continued love and support! We love you all!!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Every time I read this blog I get all teary-eyed and filled with the spirit. I think you guys are amazing, and I am so excited for you.

Lynette said...

That's wonderful! We'll be praying for you and for them as well.

Valeri said...

Such wonderful news! Good luck with everything! Prayers are being sent your way!

Chelsea B. said...

That is wonderful news! We will keep all of you in our prayers.

the splendid life of us... said...

I can't even express how I feel for you right now. I know your excitement, it is something you don't want to ever forget! I am so very greatful that I listened to those soft promptings to share a little bit about our adoption story so that you would come to make this amazing step in your lives. I can't wait to talk to you about all of this!

Kimra said...

How exciting for you both! It is such an amazing and strong connection you find with this couple that you don't even know.I totally get the feelings of love and compassion you feel in your heart. I have such respect and love for the courageous choice our birth mom made. Supporting you all the way, with our thoughts and prayers on your amazing journey! Kimra and family..

Charity said...

So exciting! We are thinking of you. You are in our thoughts and prayers as well as these sweet people. Good Luck! {I remember those felings like they were yesterday!} We wish you the Best!

Holly said...

Angela- I am so happy you got that call. I will be praying for all of you. Love you!

stephschmidt said...

Wow! I don't have any other words to say: Wow! I am beyond excited - and hopeful - for you and Dan!

Todd Family said...

That is wonderful! Keep us posted! Whatever the outcome is...I am so happy for you guys! Your day will come and you will be the best parents! yay!

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.